TOP 10 UNEXPECTED WEEKEND FINDS
Good morning and happy Monday to you! My apologies for my apparent disappearance for those of you trying to click over to my Top 10 Surprising Things About Moving To America. Our sites were inflicted with a nasty virus and required rest, chicken noodle soup, and several hours under the care of our web provider.
Since we are getting a late start to our week, I thought it might be fun to share some of my personal favorite finds from the weekend that vary from movies to beauty products to home tours and awesome recipes.
Here are some noteworthy finds to get your week going:
1. These RAW NUTELLA BARS are DIVINE. Perfect for breakfast and for upcoming lunch boxes!
5. Michael Bond's art has utterly stolen my heart. I can hardly tear myself away from his work!
6. We took the kids to see THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS and loved it. Gidget is my fave.
8. Our daughter has been asking to go hiking. We want to take her to the BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAINS. ASAP.
10. I've avoided drug store face products for years, but Garnier's MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER had stellar ratings so I decided to try it. Pair it with the COOLING MOISTURIZER and your skin will thank you. (even if it's super sensitive like mine!)