The moment of truth has arrived! Did we achieve the vision we had hoped for? Is the Winter Bedroom everything we hoped for? We are already enjoying the result!
If you have a minute, take a peek back at the Mood Setting Collection and the Digital Story Board. Do you think the inspiration we gathered is reflected in the room? Did we stick to our guns or did we get lost along the way? We would love to hear what you think! I will let the video do most of the talking, but if you have a moment to let us know what you think about the video. Is it a total snooze fest or are you enjoying the video series we have introduced? We have a couple more planned for 2015 and then in 2016 we have much bigger projects to tackle, so your input is very valuable to us!
Also, at the end of this post I have added links to all my favorite products, just in case you need a last minute gift idea or want to treat yourself to a little winter indulgence!
COZY WINTER BED INGREDIENTS ::
- Emerald Fur Pillow: H&M Home
- Greek Key Pillow :: Margit Brandt Home (Similar pillow here and throw here)
- Linen Pillow Cases (These are so soft!) :: H&M Home
- Damask Stripe Sheets (Luxurious & available in many colors!) :: Charter Club
- Faux Fur Blanket :: H&M Home
- Chunky Knit Throw (So soft and cozy!) :: H&M Home
WINTER GLAM VANITY MUST HAVES::
- Tom Dixon “Royalty” Candle (Smells like heaven!) :: Tom Dixon (I also love the Skov candle, which means forrest)
- Valentina Fragrance (The Ultimate luxury & amazing winter scent!) :: Valentino
- Diorific State of Gold Nail Varnish (Dries fast & isn’t gooey!) :: Christian Dior
- Dark and Stormy Lip color (LOVE this formula & it comes in many colors!) :: Tom Ford
- Vanity Mirror (And it’s on sale!) :: PB Teen